Sunday, November 12, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
Finally there's time for me to blog !
HAHAHA, MIA-ing.
Too busy with work and stuffs.
Monday - Friday,
workSaturday-Sunday evening, Baby.
Damn it, I've been craving for the weekends like a lunatic.
This week, Happy birthday to xiaoyong & eric ! :D
Well, fall a sick
again. This time it's worse, fever + cough + flu + nauseous + stomachache + headache + muscles cramp + sore throat = terrible!
Can't sleep so early in the morning walk to and fro my house like a zombie.
Then went to make myself a hot milk where I can't seem to finish.
So, doing the same old thing during the weekdays and went to meet dear during the weekends.
Time for a review of weekend:
Woke up about 3pm =x
heehee then went to prepare to meet baby at amk.
Prepare for about 1 & ½ hours, then search for my
fookin' mp3 which I haven't found it till' now . Then, rush down to amk.
Reached amk, baby came in when I wanted to grab some bites.
Anyway, headed to fareast and went to eat. YUMMY!
Walked around and went to the blink blink shop for some nice accersories! :D
After that, went xiaoyong chalet.
Took cabby down and it was like 24 bucks? Quite ex uh.
Reached xiaoyong's chalet at bout' 8 and then sat down talk talk.
Intend
not to stay at first but end up ...
Well, quite fun.
Played card and joke around. Then watched see no evil, where it's a nice and bloody show.
Too lazy to type out all the happening things . HAHA!
yong received a red colour G-string from sotong! =x
He was so effin' mad!
Well, went home at 6 where there's no more mid-night charge!
haha .Slept for awhile in the cabby and then went home and
bomb, there goes the pig hugging her big big hello kitty to the lalaland! The end .
haha . I'm like the who-so-ever who wrote Harry Potter. =x
Good morning guys, I'm going to my lalaland !